Friday 28 November 2014

Editing stages - After Effects and Photo Shop


This screenshot shows me using the pen tool to erase everything else in the scene.



Below is a before and after shot for the inside of my DigiPak. I used After Effects to key out the green screen and to add effects to the image such as the colouring.



To undergo this edit I chose to use the programme 'After Effects', as I'd never really used it before I struggled at first to get the effects on the images. I learnt how to 'key out' the green screen to make the background transparent. I then played around with the colouring of the image by giving a reddish tint to give the image more edge and depth. After doing this I then imported the picture onto photoshop, another editing programme, to remove any blemishes on my artists face, I also gave her a beauty mark as I thought it was rather fitting for the character of Liberty Haze.


No comments:

Post a Comment