Wednesday 24 September 2014

Email to copyright holder





Dear Copyright Holder,


 I am writing to you today to request permission to use Carmen in my upcoming A-Level coursework. The track I want to use is the 4th track from the successful album Born To Die. With your permission this track would only be used in my A-Level media project, which involves myself creating a video and a magazine for the artist. I do not seek to any financial gain from this at all, as already stated it is only for personal education use. The song would only be released to the rest of my class, the OCR exam board and my media teachers. The artist and company would of course be fully recognized and given full credit throughout pre-production and in the final video itself. A copyright notice, with wording supplied by yourself can be included in the final records of this project.

 Yours faithfully,

Rhianna Biggs

No comments:

Post a Comment