Thursday 11 December 2014

Behind the Scenes



Below are a few shots me setting up the equipment for the photo shoot of my artist.






Here is a shot of myself setting up the green screen which was used for the backdrop of the photo shoot. I was advised by another student to tape the edges round to make the screen as tight as possible to avoid  any creases as they will show up and will make the editing process a lot harder.

Here is  picture of the work lights being set up, I chose to use these particular lights as they are very powerful and in a few of the shots I solely had those lights on and it gave the impression that my artist had a spotlight on her which looked really good. Due to these lights I was able to be get really creative in my choice of shots and lighting.


 Below are a few shots of me taking pictures of my artist and reviewing them. During this shoot I managed to take a whopping 340 images, therefore choosing the selected amount of images to use in my DigiPak and my magazine advert was difficult.



No comments:

Post a Comment