Saturday 25 October 2014

Recce of possible locations



I've recently conducted a recce of potential locations for my video and I found that:

  • Camden Lock is a nice location to film as there are loads of young trendy people just hanging around, people who fir my target audience.
  • Camden Lock is beautiful at night in person but doesn't come across so well on camera; it was too dark to film.
  • Camden High street looked beautiful at night and due to it being a well lit street, the camera was able to pick up everything.
  • Primrose Hill has a beautiful view of London, which could feature in my video, a bit of iconography stating that my artist is a London girl born and bread.
  • Primrose Hills' sunset is really beautiful and very popular and would be a perfect location to film my time lapse and for my montage of my artists daily routine.
  • Harrow arts centre - I originally planned to use their facilities for the bathroom and dance rehearsal scene as their toilets kind of remind me of the toilets from Harry Potter they're rather big and its quite dark and gloomy in there so it could look really good for the scene where she's looking at her self in the mirror. I'm also contemplating whether I should also use their dance studio to shoot the scene where my artist turns up late for rehearsals or just use the dance studio in my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment